Sunday, May 1, 2011


I am a fairy in disguise. I live in Gloss Angels at the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris France. It is special,there is even a fairy palace where I live when I came to stay and even The History Hall of all Gloss Angels!

My Hobbies are writing notes to my friends,Designing Japanese Kimonos and playing with my three Flairy friends that hang around the human world.They Glitter-rise Milicent's Fashion house Dress designs!They don't have wings! They have Flair!

My 3 favorite things are... My magical Crystal moonstone,My Crystal ball and my magic Diamond that controls my flying even its not mine,My friend Lucy gave it to me when I came to stay!

Fairy Demi was my friend since we were 3,now we are 6 and we're still friends and still go to the same school called crisp snow Primary!I have teacher named Madame Orr her first name is Kathrine plus she is very FUNNY.


Chloe is my best friend and she is really kind,she has a twin sister named Jessica.T
but I actually call her J.T! She always says ''BUT!''And she calls Me C.H.I.A.K.I and I don't like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment